Facebook Business Suite
A faster, easier way to manage your business accounts across Facebook, Instagram & Messenger
As we all know, Facebook has been pretty busy the last few months, rolling out a series of updates and new features. Keeping up with all these changes can be hard, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
One of the updates is Facebook Business Suite, a new app launched to help businesses manage their profiles and pages on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and even WhatsApp (in the future). Designed to be a faster and easier way to manage your accounts across desktop and mobile, it allows you to:
- See the latest updates, insights and recent posts and ads on the Homepage
- Check the activity on the Activity tab
- Read and reply to messages and set automated responses on the Inbox tab
- Create and schedule posts, see your published and scheduled posts, as well as check your feed on both apps and even switch to Instagram Grid on the Posts tab
- Create ads and check the metrics on Ads Tab
- Delve into your accounts’ insights on the Insights tab
- Access ad account and business settings, ads and events manager, billings and other handy tools on the More Tools tab
Built with small businesses in mind
Facebook says it has built Facebook Business Suite primarily to help small businesses reach new customers and sell online amid the global Covid-19 pandemic.
However, the social media giant says the long-term plan is to further develop Facebook Business Suite to help businesses of all sizes. This development is set to happen sometime next year, and it has also been announced that WhatsApp (also owned by Facebook) will be included in the future.
In a blog post, Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer of Facebook, said “The last few months have been tough for small businesses everywhere, and while there are reasons to be optimistic there is still much uncertainty ahead. But whatever happens, Facebook will continue to do all we can to help them adapt, survive and thrive online.”
Getting started with Facebook Business Suite
To start, you will first need to link your Facebook and Instagram business accounts, if you haven’t already done so. To access it, go to business.facebook.com on desktop, while on mobile you will see an option to join Business Suite if you’re already using the Pages Manager App.
Going forward, the app will be available as a standalone for both iOS and Android.
If you have more questions, a good place to start is the Facebook Business Help Center.
Have you started using Facebook Business Suite? Do you find it helpful? Let us know in the comments below!