Where did the year go? We’re halfway through 2021 and so much has happened in the first 6 months!
There isn’t a week or day without a major update to how various social media platforms work. It’s incredibly challenging to keep up with all the changes and know what they mean for your business!
To help us navigate the fast-changing world of social media marketing, we have Andy Lambert coming back to walk us through the latest changes from the realm of Social Media!
He’ll help us uncover the most important updates to the social media networks and what they mean for you and your business.
Andy is a regular speaker at our events, but for those of you, who don’t know Andy, here’s his short bio:
Over 10 years’ experience of creating markets, building profitable businesses and leadership roles in industry-leading SaaS organisations.
One of the Founding Team of ContentCal, a Social Media Marketing technology software, that since launching in January 2017 has achieved:
– March 2017, won the award for the ‘best newcomer in B2B Marketing’
– August 2017, expanded their user base in to the US, Europe and Asia
– March 2018, grew revenues 300% from Q1 2017 to Q1 2018
– November 2018, Crowned Content Management Tool of the year
– April 2020, Closed a £2.5 million funding round with Fuel Ventures
– Today, ContentCal is used by over 40,000 companies in over 140 countries and continues to grow at 100% YoY
And they go above and beyond to help their customers streamline their social media content planning, creation and publishing!