A half-day practical workshop for freelancers, entrepreneurs and small business owners
Mastering Videos - Livestreams and Recorded - with Angèle Cristina | 28 June
Learn how to make your live broadcasts and videos look professional, what are the best practices and what to avoid. This will be a hands-on deep-dive into making your videos work for you and your business, helping you to attract your ideal clients.
What we’ll cover?
- To learn the importance of creating video content
- How to avoid common mistakes when recording videos
- Top life hacks to master your live videos
- How to become a master of your tech without breaking the bank
- How to be more confident you in front of the camera
- How to connect with your audience
- Practical tips on how to start and what to do moving forward
- Bonus: a live tech demonstration
Who should attend?
- Freelancers, small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to learn how to use videos to grow their business.
- You want to take your social media presence to the next level.
- You want to learn the fundamentals of making professional looking videos.
- P.S. Being tech-savvy is not a requirement as we will explain in plain English.
What to bring?
- Your own smartphone with headphones for practical work
- Notepad and pen
- Wifi available
What we provide:
- Coffee/tea, light refreshments for lunch.
- Course materials to take away.
As an online life and business coach, Angèle will help you with your confidence on camera and so much more. As an ex-TV presenter, she has had first-hand experience as to what this looks like and loves supporting people to be able to use the powerful tool of live videos, especially on social media. Having recently moved to Málaga, Spain to live her dream of being in the sun and by the sea, Angèle has the gift of making people realise what their gift is and motivate them into creating their own online business around it, as she ultimately has successfully done for herself.