A half-day practical workshop for freelancers, entrepreneurs and small business owners
Mastering Instagram Stories with Pippa Akram | 12 July
Learn about Instagram’s most powerful tool in this hands-on, in-depth Instagram Stories workshop designed for small businesses. The workshop will include practical, hands-on learning and allow plenty of time for 1:1 questions and individual support.
What we’ll cover?
- Story features and ‘insider’ tips
- Best practises and how to drive engagement
- Planning your Stories to get results
- How to create and use story highlights
Who should attend?
- Freelancers, small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to know how to leverage Instagram Stories to grow their business!
- This workshop is designed for those that have a fair knowledge of Instagram and use Stories but want to learn how to unlock its full potential with the addition of new functionality and increased strategic understanding.
What to bring?
- Your own smartphone for practical work – wifi available
- Notepad and pen
What we provide:
- Coffee/tea, light refreshments for lunch.
- Course materials to take away.
A freelance Social Media Consultant and Trainer from Hitchin, Pippa specialises in and is passionate about working with small businesses. She empowers them to find a workable but effective social media presence using authentic and engaging content. Focussing on Instagram and Twitter since early 2012 and fuelled by copious amounts of tea and cake Pippa has become the ‘go-to’ social media authority for businesses in North Hertfordshire.