A half-day practical workshop for freelancers, entrepreneurs and small business owners
Mastering Instagram for Small Businesses with Pippa Akram | 24 May
This deep-dive workshop designed for small businesses will show you how to build an authentic, intentional and workable Instagram presence to grow your business. With practical, hands-on learning it is designed to allow plenty of time for 1:1 questions and individual support.
What we’ll cover?
- Creating a profile and grid aesthetic which works for you
- Grid content planning and scheduling
- Posting to drive engagement that truly connects
- Ways to find your ideal audience and engage with them
- A brief overview of Instagram Stories
Who should attend?
- Freelancers, small business owners and entrepreneurs who want to know how to leverage Instagram to grow their business!
- This workshop is designed for those that have a fair knowledge of Instagram (ideally have the business account set up and running, but not essential) and want to learn how to unlock its full potential with the addition of new functionality and increased strategic understanding.
- If you’re unsure about your current level, we’ll be sharing some top-up resources prior to this workshop to get all attendees to roughly the same level.
What to bring?
- Your own smartphone for practical work – wifi available
- Notepad and pen
What we provide:
- Coffee/tea, light refreshments for lunch.
- Course materials to take away.
A freelance Social Media Consultant and Trainer from Hitchin, Pippa specialises in and is passionate about working with small businesses. She empowers them to find a workable but effective social media presence using authentic and engaging content. Focussing on Instagram and Twitter since early 2012 and fuelled by copious amounts of tea and cake Pippa has become the ‘go-to’ social media authority for businesses in North Hertfordshire.