Why are some Facebook Groups high energy with lots of engagement, while others struggle to get attention?
In this talk, Racheal talks about the elements of a great Facebook group, plus tips, tricks, and hacks to help you on your way.
Rachael Spiewak is a Business Tribe Building Mentor and the founder of The Tribe Lab: Social Media Science for Entrepreneurs. Rock Your Tribe: Audience Building for Entrepreneurs.
Our key takeaways from Rachael’s session were:
- ✅ Name your group so your audience knows it is for them
- ✅ Facebook Group notifications are prioritised, so your members get notified of your activity
- ✅ Use the membership joining questions to help build your email list
- ✅ Use a pinned poll to find out what your group needs help with
- ✅ Ask open questions to help engagement and to help you create content from the discussion